Marialena Sarris is a Greek watercolour artist. Her work is represented in private collections around the globe. Many of her commissions are for portraits of all kind. People (adults, children),pets and even flower portraits. In her spare time, she sketches the fascinating world she sees around her, gathering material for her future paintings. Marialena is an advocate of honesty in art. She believes that artworks should be technically and aesthetically pleasing while communicating their message visually to the viewer without many words or explanations.
Current exhibitions for your diary:
Το ΙΔΡΥΜΑ ΕΙΚΑΣΤΙΚΩΝ ΤΕΧΝΩΝ ΤΣΙΧΡΙΤΖΗ (Κασσαβέτη 18, Κηφισιά) παρουσιάζει
από Πέμπτη, 21 Οκτωβρίου έως Σάββατο, 13 Νοεμβρίου την Ομαδική Εικαστική Έκθεση
ΘΑΛΑΣΣΑ ΓΕΝΟΥΣ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟΥ
ΕΓΚΑΙΝΙΑ: Πέμπτη, 21 Οκτωβρίου, ώρα: 6 – 10μ.μ.
Recent exhibitions of Marialena’s work:
- 23 June- 30 July 2021 Dream off at at Tsichritzis Foundation of Visual Arts, Kassaveti 18 Kiffisia Athens, Greece.
- June- July 2021: “Summer Mood”at Greek French Association
- June 2021: “Μικρές Εκπλήξεις” at Greek French Association
- May – June 2021“CHILDREN have the right NOT to remain silent”at Tsichritzis Foundation of Visual Arts,
- 25 May – 5 June 2021: “HeARTs” at Greek French Association. Athens Greece
- 2020 “I am the Queen and they call me Art” at MegArt Gallery, Athens Greece
- 2019 “Flying Through Art” at MegArt Gallery, Athens, Greece.
Current Online Participations:
- February 2021 21reprogramming ART
- January-February 2021 ANO DIAZOMA Group Online Exhibition
- March 2021 Woman Evolution 200
- April 2021 Find Me Adopt Me
For further information and purchasing options please contact Marialena at: