Marialena Sarris is a watercolourist who lives in Athens. Her work is represented in private collections around the globe. Many of her commissions are for portraits of people (adults, children) and pets. In her spare time, she sketches the fascinating world she sees around her, gathering material for her future paintings. Marialena is an advocate of honesty in art. She believes that artworks should be technically and aesthetically pleasing while communicating their message visually to the viewer without many words or explanations.
Forthcoming exhibitions for your diary (COVID-19 lockdowns permitting):
- 2021 “CHILDREN have the right NOT to remain silent” at Tsichritzis Foundation of Visual Arts, Kassaveti 18 Kiffisia Athens, Greece.
- “HeARTs” at Greek French Association, Filikis Etairias 2, Athens, Greece.
- “Μικρές Εκπλήξεις” at Greek French Association, Filikis Etairias 2, Athens, Greece.
- “Summer Mood” at Greek French Association, Filikis Etairias 2, Athens, Greece.
Current Online Participation:
- February 2021 21reprogramming ART
- January-February 2021 ANO DIAZOMA Group Online Exhibition
- March 2021 Woman Evolution 200
- April 2021 Find Me Adopt Me
Recent exhibitions of Marialena’s work:
- 2020 “I am the Queen and they call me Art” at MegArt Gallery, Athens Greece
- 2019 “Flying Through Art” at MegArt Gallery, Athens, Greece.
For further information and purchasing options please contact Marialena at: